Advantages of Dental Clinic Cameras
Cameras are beneficial in your practice for a number of reasons
Since you are not always onsite, you have the opportunity to monitor daily activities in a way that makes sense for you and your schedule. In some cases you will need to review video to to get the facts to evaluate and resolve issues associated with a given even.
Being responsible for staff safety after hours is a serious consideration. Staff can monitor exits to ensure it is safe to leave.
Today, more than ever monitoring of drugs and equipment is necessary. Having both written and video monitoring as part of your protection processes is necessary liability protection.
Hopefully you have a wonderful staff and they will understand that the cameras were installed help the business. By reducing theft, waste and preventing false lawsuits, your business can be more profitable and streamlined. These profits can lead to increased wages and bonuses.
To reiterate, if your staff is honest, hard-working and not stealing from you, then they shouldn’t have anything to worry about.
The advantages of video surveillance includes:
- Patient protection of confidential records.
- Conflict resolution.
- After hours staff protection.
- Theft prevention by staff.
- Inventory protection.
- Clinic lawsuit protection.
- Access control.
A discrete surveillance implementation has several advantages:
- The cameras do not disrupt the design flow of the space.
- The cameras are small, design sensitive.
- Staff and clients are not disturbed by an obvious camera.
Sometimes overt cameras are advantageous for the following reasons:
- Overt cameras act as a deterrent to criminal activities.
- The use of overt cameras in high risk areas, drug storage and parking lots acts as a deterrent.
- Overt implementations may be required because of building structure and placement.
Functions Meets StyleYour cameras don't have to affect your style.
Protection with Style
Cameras do not have to make your clinic look like a border crossing
Part of a quality surveillance / security system is to make it invisible and very functional.
With the HaloMount, a sensor module can be integrated in an installation mount. The mounts are available in five colors:
- Matt chrome
- Brushed nickel
Flexible setting of inner ring, sensor module can be tilted up to 20°.
What to expect from a high quality HD system
A high quality HD surveillance solution should provide:
- Covert and overt options
- High quality images for identification – 6 mega pixel
- A large fields of view so to limit the total number of cameras
- An audio option to clarify events related interactions
- Long term storage and easy event retrieval
- A quality messaging and communications option.